Looking for a BCBA who is currently licensed and certified to conduct ABA services in the state of Arizona, to help us train our contractors and implement an ABA program here at Desert Rain Behavioral Health Services.
This position would require an individual who is organized, self-motivated, and willing to be a team player. They would be required to:
- provide supervision to contractors seeking their own BCBA certification, per the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- complete functional behavior assessments and develop treatment plans for clients.
- train Registered Behavior Technicians to ABA programs.
- help to advise and develop a successful ABA program at our facility.
- coordinate with supervisors, case managers, and contractors to grow the program and maintain client cases.
- work in the community to provide ABA services consistently and maintain successful program implementation.
Our agency mainly serves the Gila River, Pascua Yaqui, and Salt River-Pima Indian communities, so experience and knowledge of this population is preferred but not required.
Desert Rain Behavioral Health Services
Why Work Here?
Come work for a growing, flexible, skilled agency!