Call Center Coordinator - Part Time and On-Call
The Call Center Coordinator assesses the needs of prospective patients and phone callers. Ensures their referral to the service or resource that best addresses those needs.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental health care or information about mental health-related services.
- Conducts crisis assessment and planning with clients
- Assesses client's emotional state and mental health
- Performs risk assessments to determine client's risk of harm to self and others.
- Assesses need for community outreach (911)
- Makes appointments for assessment at Desert Parkway
- Makes referrals to community partners when appropriate
- Completes Call Inquiry Sheet and files appropriately
- Enters appointments and notes in AIS promptly
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with software and/or equipment (Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Courteous, empathic, and professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team setting, with collaborative partners in a high-paced environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor when handling crisis and ventilation contacts.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment under crisis situations and to abide by regulations regarding confidentiality.
- Efficiency with information-gathering, problem solving, and conflict-resolution.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changes in protocol and program needs.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum one (1) year Behavioral Healthcare experience or minimum two (2) years Healthcare experience required
- Inpatient experience preferred
Benefits package is available the first of the month following just one month of employment for part time employees.
Desert Parkway offers competitive benefits to include:
- Dental insurance (two plans to choose from)
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Healthcare spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- PTO Plan with holiday premium pay
- Discounted cafeteria meal plan
- Life insurance (including plans for spouse and children)
- Short- and long-term disability (with additional buy-in opportunities)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare HospitalLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView All Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.