Golf Course Food & Beverage Attendant - Renegade Golf Course (Now - July)
Desert Mountain Club Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: 14 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Food & Beverage team at one of the largest and most beautiful private country clubs in North America, Desert Mountain Club, as a Golf Course Cart Attendant!
In this role, you get to enjoy the beautiful outdoors and interact with the golf players out on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course! You will be responsible for serving members and guests food and beverages on the golf course and providing exceptional customer service, and report directly to the Clubhouse Manager.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and friendly with a great attitude and passion for delivering exceptional service. Prior food and beverage experience and basic knowledge of golf etiquette is required. Prior high-end club or resort experience preferred.
*This is a seasonal position with an end date of mid-July with a set schedule of Wednesday - Sunday from 9am-5pm.
LIFE ON THE MOUNTAINJoin a top 15, 5-Star Platinum Club of America and be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience PLUS enjoy excellent benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- FREE onsite medical clinic to all employees & their dependents
- FREE employee meals during shifts
- FREE golf and tennis
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retail discounts
- Pet insurance
- Employee uniforms provided
*Please note, benefits are dependent on your DOL Status (ex. Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal).
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and are committed to fostering a culture of care, respect, and positivity with a sincere focus on the safety, health, and professional growth of every employee. If you’re looking to join an incredible team, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
JOB DETAILSEssential Duties:
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Practice three steps of service – warm welcome, friendly service, and fond farewell.
- Perform golf cart setup and breakdown procedures; contribute to overall cleanliness and organization of golf cart, golf course and facilities.
- Upsell food and beverage items using suggestive selling techniques. Provide recommendations you genuinely feel your members and guests will enjoy.
- Maintain knowledge of all food and beverage menu items to include general knowledge of basic cocktails, beer, and wine.
- Follow all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Required to work outdoors – Regularly
- Exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat – Frequently
- Required to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Desert Mountain Club is one of the finest private residential communities in the world featuring world-class golf, indulgent amenities, and curated experiences. It is a private country club open to on and offsite property residents located in the elevated foothills of the beautiful Sonoran Desert in North Scottsdale, Arizona. The club spans across 8,000 acres featuring:
- Seven signature golf courses (six of which are Jack Nicklaus & an all new par 54 championship course)
- Seven distinctive clubhouses – each with its own unique restaurant plus banquets
- An award-winning spa and fitness center
- Spectacular swim and tennis facility
- Dozens of hiking and biking trails
- Horseback riding
- Luxury camping at The Ranch
Our mission is that we will provide our members and employees with an exceptional experience consistent with our vision to be the finest club and community for golf and recreational lifestyle activities in North America.