Exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team providing holistic care to restore physical and emotional functioning and improve quality of life for those with chronic pain.
Seeking motivated, compassionate, and committed team players with strong interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will be organized, adaptable, efficient, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in an evolving environment.
Summit Institute (https://www.summit-institute.com) is a fast-growing company inventing better ways of delivering healthcare. We offer opportunities for growth and advancement. We recognize and reward performance.
Come help us transform healthcare delivery.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k)! Compensation is based on experience and credentials.
WE ALSO OFFER SIGNING BONUS UPON HIRING.
As a member of a transdisciplinary team, provide healthcare to complex care patients with chronic pain in a healing environment aimed at restoring physical and emotional functioning and improving overall quality of life.
- Participate in a multidisciplinary team to develop, execute, monitor, and adjust comprehensive and coordinated care plans that include shared goals with measurable outcomes.
- Assess and document patient health through interviews, examinations, observations, and review of medical histories.
- Order and interpret lab work and diagnostic studies following established protocols.
- Diagnose health conditions.
- Develop treatment plan as part of patient’s overall care plan that addresses dysfunction and disease while minimizing risk of further injury.
- Prescribe and dispense medication when granted authority in accordance with State licensure and staff privileges.
- Employ evidence-based approaches to shared decision-making that respect the patient’s preferences and social norms while targeting optimal treatment outcomes.
- Order therapies such as occupational and physical therapy.
- May perform injections consistent with training and privileges under established protocols.
- Encourage patients to take control and responsibility of their health through self-management and use of community resources.
- Engage patients and provide care in individual and group settings that focus on achieving care plan goals and education.
- Care for a medically complex and emotionally challenging patient population that requires compassion, empathy, and the ability to deescalate and appropriately react to unacceptable behavior in individual and group settings.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Current Nurse Practitioner licensure in the state of California.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as Nurse Practitioner.
- General computer skills including typing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and medical record data review and entry.
Job Type: Full-time