SEEKING TELEMEDICINE BEHAVIORAL THERAPISTS! NO FACE TO FACE PATIENT PROFESSIONAL ENCOUNTERS. DURING THE PANDEMIC, THERE WILL BE NO FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTERS.
We are a pain management company that specializes in a multi-disciplinary approach to pain. We are a group of passionate physicians ranging from Anesthesiologists, Pain Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Acupuncturists, Registered Dietitians, Chiropractors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We also have a complete Physical Reconditioning Department which includes Physical Therapy and Movement Therapy.
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help people that are in pain and change their quality of life for the better.
At Summit Institute, we care about our employees and strive to create a corporate culture that empowers people and ideas. We also hope to create an environment where people thrive and enjoy coming to work.
Please visit our website at www.summit-institute.com.
We are paving the way to modern medicine and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in pain management. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
We Offer the BEST Compensation Package including Signing Bonus upon Hiring.
Areas of Responsibility:The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following areas (subject to change):
- Assesses patient's needs, abilities and behavior using a variety of methods including interviews and direct observation of behavior
- Integrates social, medical and psychotherapeutic data in order to form a treatment plan and provide appropriate interventions (therapy, psychoeducation, crisis intervention, skill training, etc.)
- Establishes short term and long term treatment objectives
- Encourages the patient to talk about and explore their feelings and behavior
- Devises and monitors appropriate programs of treatment including psychotherapy, helping patients dealing with acute and chronic pain; collaborates with staff and directs supportive care
- Offers treatment modalities for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as: anxiety, depression, end-of-life issues, addictions, coping with chronic or acute pain or injury, social and inter-personal concerns and challenging behaviors
- Maintains complete, accurate, and current records of all clinical services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes, discharge summaries and all other necessary documentation
- Provides consultation to other professionals, encourages compassionate care integrated with psychological perspectives of treatment
- Consults with other treatment members to identify potential psychosocial problems
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Upholds company vision and values
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties consistent with the above responsibilities
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working with targeted chronic pain population
· Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Current licensure in the state of California
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, KAI)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental (DMO & PPO)
- Vision (VSP)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Vacation & Sick
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Package
- Basic Life Insurance
- Career Growth & Development
- Continuing Education Program
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
- Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Team Building Activities
- Corporate Employee Discount Program (limited discounts)
Job Type: Full-time
We are a pain management company that specializes in a multi-disciplinary approach to pain. We are a group of passionate physicians ranging from Anesthesiologists, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and Physical Therapists. Not only are we passionate about what we do, but why we do it, which is to help people that are in pain and change their quality of life for the better.
We are paving the way to modern medicine and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference. Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in pain management. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.