* Inspect, diagnose, and repair necessary issues with motorhomes and trailers
* Able to read repair orders, list parts needed, plan work procedures using parts diagrams, and accurately estimate labor hours with a Spader manual
* Daily responsibilities include repairing electrical, plumbing, awning, appliances, roof, generator services, bearing packs, and chassis oil changes
* Cleaning and maintaining work area to ensure safety
* Ensuring all units are locked and performing daily lot inspections
* Eligible applicant must have at least one year of experience with RV or auto repairs
* Technician must have their own tools
* Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
* Applicant needs to be comfortable with customer interactions and dealing with tech support and vendors
* Valid Driver's license with a clean MVD driving record required
We are a locally owned company without the big store politics. Reliability, dependability, and superior work ethics are a must. We are specifically looking for a candidate who is ambitious, self-motivated.
This is a full-time, hourly position. Applicant must be flexible with staying late and working Saturdays if needed.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 602-790-7799
Health Insurance after 60 days, dental, vision, life as well as Short Term and Long term disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer