Public Relations Coordinator
Describe Interiors Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Describe Interiors originated as a result of a life long passion for beautifully decorated homes and offices, our Founder's appreciation for living and working in spaces that you truly love. Our teams love of light, color and patterns continue to influence our design approach, inspiring us to combine styles from different eras in order to create sophisticated and elegant outcomes.
We are looking for a Public Relations Coordinator to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
Salary range: $38000 - $48000 per year.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Manage PR issues
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Coordinator or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
BusinessView all jobs at Describe Interiors