Machine Shop Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Machine Shop to join our team! You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
DESCHNER CORPORATION is the originator of the adjustable leak-proof shock absorber and speed regulator. Since the company's founding in 1960, Deschner products have enjoyed wide market acceptance. From the beginning the company has steadily grown and currently occupies a large modern facility in Santa Ana, California. Our goals are to supply our customers with only high-quality products at an economical price and to ensure their satisfaction by meeting our shipping commitments and providing fast, accurate service and technical support.
3211 West HarvardIrvine, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Deschner Corporation