We are seeking a Graphic Designer-Production to join our Warrendale, PA team. You will create production ready graphics files to meet our client's marketing needs. Our expectations are that you will become independently productive within the first 2-3 months once the operating processes and procedures are explained.
- Provide accurate graphic layouts for production using external resources.
- Maintain color consistency through color proofing records for all graphic medium and substrates.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date project folders on server for other team members to access.
- Coordinate with outside ad agency partners and production vendors, as needed.
- Submit rough layouts for project approval.
- Review final graphics before shipment for quality, color consistency and accuracy.
- Minimum 2 years graphic production experience.
- Complete knowledge of pre-flight and graphic production
- Must be proficient in Mac using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong collaboration skills and team-oriented.
- Well organized with strong work ethic
- Proven success in a fast-paced, detail-oriented and deadline-driven environment.