Dermatology Specialists, a physician-owned organization, is seeking a highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse to become a part of our team!
As part of our patient care team, responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Handling administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform clinical tasks to support physicians such as; preparing patients for examination, obtaining history and chief complaint, assisting with biopsies and select surgical and cosmetic procedures
- Triaging patient phone calls
- Initiating pathology and lab requisition documents
- Patient education on treatment plans, procedures and medications
- Select clinical procedures such as suture removal, dressing changes, patch testing
- Sterilization of equipment, supplies, exam and procedure rooms using germicides, sterilizer or autoclave
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, reliable, detailed oriented, possess a strong capability or multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and have a professional demeanor.
Pay, Benefits, Work Schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Full Time position (40 hours a week)
- Day shifts with variable start times
- No nights or weekends