We are looking for a Full-Time Medical Assistant (TRAVEL REQUIRED)
- Require candidates to be Certified in Medical Assisting or RMA with at least 1 year of experience.
- MUST be willing to Travel to our Satellite location in Marion every other Monday and every Friday, then to Carmel if needed.
We are looking for an individual that cares about their job, who is energetic, ambitious and a team player who works well with others. The candidate must be hardworking, willing to learn, willing to show up every day on time and work your scheduled shift. Demonstrate an enthusiastic work ethic with a passion to serve patients.
Someone who has experience in operations of both the clerical and clinical sides of Medical Assisting
- - Assisting the Physician's Assistant with medical patients.
- - Direct patient care, intake, and triage.
- - Assist with procedures, charting and rooming patients.
- - Responsible for cleaning rooms, stocking rooms and washing medical instruments.
- - Experience with EMA (electronic medical record) preferred- but not required.
- - Checking patients in and out/ making appointments
- - Knowledge of insurances and how to take payments
- - Experience in Prior Authorizations
- -Will be required to travel to satellite locations
- - Approximately 32+ hrs
- - Will Work: Mon- Thurs 7:30a to 4:30p (ish) Friday in Marion 7:30a to 1pm (ish)
- - Rate of pay based on experience
**We offer medial insurance, dental, eye, 401K, life, vacation time and travel bonus