Skin Search, an affiliate of Dermatology Associates of Rochester is hiring! We are looking for an LPN or RN to work with our team of Research Coordinators and Regulatory Specialists. The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for conducting clinical trials using good clinical practice under the auspices of the Principal Investigator by performing the following duties.
- Ensuring all trials are conducted ethically and rigorously
- Ensure that benefits outweigh risks for each patient and that rights, safety and well-being of patients prevail over science
- Use all available non-clinical and clinical information on any investigational agent to support the trial as designed
- Responsible for making sure that all trials are scientifically sound and clearly described
- Make sure all clinical trials have current Institutional Review Board approval
- Understand that medical decisions and care are the responsibility of qualified health care professionals
- Ensure that informed consent is given freely by every participant
- Records all study documentation and handles and stores documentation to allow accurate reporting, interpretation and verification
- Responsible for making sure investigational products maintain Good Manufacturing Practice in storage, manufacturing and handling
- Ensures quality in systems is implemented in all aspects of the trial
- Responsible for management of subjects such as recruitment, schedule appointments, patient care, adverse event reporting, preparing case report form, submitting CRF, and other data to the Sponsor as necessary and study close-out
We believe in positive teamwork, honesty and integrity, self-accountability, going the extra mile, and always doing the right thing. An ideal team member will respond positively to pressure, take initiative, relish in competition and inspire our team with energy and enthusiasm.
We specialize in the diagnosis and therapy of skin, nail, and hair disorders for adults and children while offering a wide range of aesthetic services. We deliver the highest quality of medical care in the region’s most modern, state-of-the-art facilities with the support of the most competent dermatological medical staff in the area.
To expedite our hiring process, please click on the link below to begin our candidate assessment with the Predictive Index.