- Posted: over a month ago
DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES OF NORTHERN KENTUCKY. - COMPANY OVERVIEW
Dermatology Associates of Northern Kentucky was established in 1970 with a goal of providing high quality patient care with ample time for each patient. Today Dermatology Associates of Northern Kentucky continues that practice, preferring to schedule fewer patients as to not compromise their standards. Dermatology Associates of Northern Kentucky offers a range of services for all age groups, including general and pediatric dermatology, dermatologic surgery, Mohs Micrographic surgery, laser and cosmetic procedures, and Dermapathology. Teamwork and patient education are integral parts of this philosophy. The doctors, physician extenders, and staff strive to offer friendly, efficient, and attentive care.
Dermatology Associates of Northern Kentucky is seeking a full-time and part-time Medical Assistant to work in their expanding office. They will train to assist in minor surgical procedures. No weekends are required.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations; keep rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare equipment and aid physicians during treatment, examination, and surgical procedures.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Educate patient as required after physician establishes the treatment plan.
- Ensure patients understand treatment plans, the proper use of their medications, and their responsibility for compliance with the treatment plan prior to leaving the office.
- Practice confidentiality in accordance with adhering to HIPAA standards.
- Ensure provider notes are entered accurately and completely into patient charts.
- Attend required meetings and assist with community education as requested.
- Must have medical assistant certification OR have two years of recent, verifiable medical assistant employment.
- Computer experience and/or EHR experience required.
*Dermatology Associates is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Dermatology Associates of Northern Kentucky
HealthcareView all jobs at Dermatology Associates of Northern Kentucky