Full-time (40 hrs/wk) position working as a hands-on medical assistant in a Concord, MA, Cambridge, MA and Waltham, MA based Dermatology practice. Must have the ability to travel between offices. Candidates that stay a minimum of 14 months will be eligible for a bonus equivalent to one week's gross pay.
- One-on-one assignment with a physician/dermatologist
- Responsible for inputting/obtaining patient data and transcribing visit details
- Assisting in various procedures including surgical excisions, biopsies, laser treatments, Botox and fillers, etc.
- Opportunities to learn interpreting of pathology results and to coordinate patient care
- Minimum education: Bachelors degree
- Facility with computers and tablets
- Transportation to travel between 3 offices: Concord, MA, Waltham, MA and Cambridge, MA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness/desire to learn clinical medicine on a steep learning curve
- Ability to take in and process information quickly
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Learn the specialty of Dermatology prior to medical school
- Exposure to outpatient medicine
- Advice/support regarding medical school application