Deploy HR Lacey Lacey, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Generalist will act as the primary support entity for the Human Resource Manager and the Human Resource Department.
About The Position
Provide technical support in the following areas:
• Advise and make recommendations to Distribution Center management on all areas of human resources
• Work closely with the DC Manager and assist on employee and temp staffing
• Able to adapt to shifting priorities; and working any shift and weekends
• Coordinate performance management program by ensuring performance expectations are being set and policy guidelines are being met, conducted effectively and on a timely manner
• Facilitate effective and timely communication between all levels of employees
• Work closely with the temporary agencies Onsites to ensure that the policies and procedures are being adhered to
• Serve as a backup in the processing of payroll and employee benefits
• Investigate and respond to employee complaints and EEOC charges
• Implement and apply company policies and procedures
• Monitor Distribution Center environment and notify management of issues/concerns
• Completion and submission of all unemployment information to the state in a timely manner. Representation of the Company when appropriate at all unemployment hearings and tribunals
• Professional support of the safety programs implemented by the Safety General Manager and administrative support of all Workman’s Compensation Programs
• Serve as a resource to employees for answering general benefit questions. Assist with open enrollment process
• Track compliance of new hires/pay ranges
• Supervision of the daily activities of the HR staff
• Ensure all I-9 forms are completed and accurate
• Maintain Distribution Center organization charts
• Prepare, recommend and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data changes of status
• Stay current on recent federal, state and local employment law changes and monitor labor law updates for changes that affect HR
• Administer exit interviews, monitor findings, recommend changes and evaluate effectiveness
• Implement, oversee and monitor the effectiveness of distribution center training initiatives. Conduct training sessions on various HR topics if needed
• Conduct new employee orientation
• Ability to travel
• Provide advice and counsel on personnel issues. Investigate and coordinate the resolution of employee issues and conflicts in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of previous hands-on HR generalist and Supervisor experience required. This includes recruitment (direct hire and temps), benefits administration, payroll administration, employee/labor relations and safety/worker's compensation preferably within a warehouse/production environment
• A combination of excellent communication, writing, and software skills (with a high proficiency in EXCEL) is also required
• Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred with the ability to read, write, and speak both languages at the college level
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen, background check, and employment reference check. We E-Verify. By applying to this position you agree to be contacted by text message and/or phone to set up and conduct a phone interview.
Deploy HR LaceyWhy Work Here?
Growth potential with a well known national company, competitive benefits package.
Deploy HR, Inc. excels at connecting the right people with the right company by recruiting and screening talented, hard-working candidates that best suit the individual needs of each of our clients. We maintain a commitment to the businesses we serve and the workforce integral in making those businesses successful. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen, background check, and employment reference check. We E-Verify. By applying to this position you agree to be contacted by text message and/or phone to set up and conduct a phone interview.