Compensation $16.00 per hour
BONUS INFO AT BOTTOM
Benefits offered: Medical
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Shift: 10:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. (Graveyard)
Inventory Control Clerks count items in the warehouse inventory and record the data either manually or on a computer to ensure accuracy of products within the warehouse.
You will maintain records of products in inventory, reconcile discrepancies in inventory, and notify supervisor of irregularities. You will spend approximately 60 percent of the time in the warehouse performing counts, 20 percent of the time in the office entering data, and 20 percent performing other inventory control related tasks.
What Deploy HR has to offer:
DeployHR offers long-term, full-time employment. Our employees work within a highly reputable food distribution center which is over a half a million square feet. We offer competitive pay and medical benefits. On-site management team will ensure your safety and satisfaction within the warehouse.
One of DeployHR’s best characteristics is that we not only offer full-time and long-term employment but also career growth potential. We promote from within, so you can work your way up to higher level positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately count and document current inventory
- Perform cycle counts and spot check for code dates
- Log pallets of products that do not coincide with the warehouse computer system data
- Enter data into computer programs, such as (MS Excel)
- Operate Order Picker Lift to count inventory on high racks/shelves
- Ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and work cooperatively with other employees
- Must be able to work in climate-controlled departments ranging from 30 – 70 degrees
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom while counting product at heights
- Must have prior order picker lift experience
- Must be open to work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work loads as directed by management
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at (360) 742-3334. Our team will be happy to discuss all job opportunities available to you.
We look forward to speaking with you.
$200 Sign-On Bonus
- $100 after 30 days of employment > $50 after 60 days of employment > $50 after 90 days employment
$200 Referral Bonus
To receive $200 referral bonus, the referred candidate MUST work at least 160 hours and you must be working at the time that the referred candidate has completed their 160 hours to receive first $100 bonus payment. You will receive an additional $100.00 bonus if the person you referred works on assignment for at least 320 hours. You must be working at the time that the referred candidate has completed their 320 hours to receive the additional $100.00 bonus.
When applying the referred candidates MUST write who referred them (YOUR NAME) on the referred by section of the application for tracking and verification purposes.
Only one referral award can be issued per candidate. If a candidate is referred by more than one current employee, the first referral received will be the employee awarded the bonus if candidate is assigned to work.
*** ONLY DEPLOY HR INC. EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS BONUS PROGRAM ***
Up to $200 Referral Bonus promotion and Up to $200 Sign-On Bonus is for a limited time only. Deploy HR Inc. has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time. Not valid on employees that began work on or before 7/1/19. Promotion Expires 9/30/19
CALL OR APPLY IN PERSON:
9333 Martin Way East Suite 210 Lacey, WA 98516
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (360) 742 - 3334
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.