Registered Nurse Home Health
Dependable Nursing Home Health Serv Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking RNS to join our team! This is a flexible position and we are willing to train if necessary. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. Our patients typically require visits weekly; day usually determined between you and the patient. Patients are typically med-surg geriatric patients. Families need instruction regarding areas to become independent in performing care with your instruction. We have patients all over the city and suburbs. Previous work in home health preferred.
- Excellent communication and assessment skills
- Establish and follow patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Dependable Nursing Home Health ServWhy Work Here?
This company is easy to work for. The DON is communicative and is approachable.
Home Health Agency
18W100 22nd Street Suite 104Chicago, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Dependable Nursing Home Health Serv