Dependable - Company Shuttle Driver.
The Dependable Highway Express Shuttle Operator is responsible for safely operating a not for hire transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of this position is providing safe, reliable, and efficient transportation from fixed parking locations to fixed drop point at employer’s facilities. The applicant must have a neat appearance and sincere desire to work with employees, management and staff to provide timely safe transportation
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections.
- Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle.
- Possess a functional knowledge of the demographics of the service area.
- Maintain a good rapport with the coworkers and guest.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Sit in driver's seat for long periods of time .
- Minimum age requirement - 23 years of age
- CDL B with Passenger Endorsement
- Will undergo a background investigation
- Must pass drug test