Dependable Dental Staffing is actively searching for experienced Dental Assistants (Clinical) for both Full Time and/or Temp Opportunities!
Several offices throughout the Valley are searching for both Full Time and Temp to Full Time Dental Assistants. Temping is a good way to gain experience, control your work schedule, experience different dental practices, and earn extra income. You’re in charge of controlling your schedule to ensure that you never miss an important event or even picking up some extra hours while your office is closed. The options are endless when you decide temp.
Also, we have offices throughout the valley that are aggressively looking to hire Temp to Full Time Dental Assistants. Temp-to-FT positions and working interviews allow you to get an inside view before accepting a position, this way you know the office is the perfect fit!
Apply today to take your career in a new direction. Skype Interview's available!
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment
- Chairside assisting during a variety of dental procedures
- Take panos, x-rays, intraoral and digital images
- Prepare, breakdown, disinfect and sterilize treatment rooms and instruments
- Set up appropriate instruments
- Fabricating Temporaries
- Taking Impressions (traditional & CEREC)
- Electronic Charting
- Maintain strict compliance to infection control, CDC, OSHA and HIPPA
- Maintain dental supply inventory
- At least 6 months clinical experience working in either of the following practices: General, Pedo, Ortho, Endo, Perio, or Oral Surgery
- Knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- CEREC experience is a plus
- 4 handed assisting
- Strong verbal skills
- Embrace a positive team approach to patient care
- Experience with any of the following software applications: Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Softdent, Open Dental, etc.
- X-Ray Certification
Salary is dependent on experience.