We are seeking a Psychiatric Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner, PMNHP to become a part of the Denver Wellness Associates team! Your focus will be on providing high quality, outpatient, patient care as part of a team.
- Office hours: Mon - Thu 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-12pm
- No weekends / no nights
- Scheduled admin time
- Limited call component for emergencies
- Competitive pay & bonus opportunities
- Benefits offered
- Performs a comprehensive mental health assessment, including health history; necessary physical exams, screening tests, substance use/abuse assessment, etc.; identifies medical and behavioral health risks and needs.
- Appropriately seeks consultation from psychiatrist responsible for direct clinical oversight.
- Formulates the appropriate diagnosis based on clinical evaluation.
- Performs counseling within the scope of clinical practice.
- Plans and implements therapeutic regimens that include medical management strategies, including prescription of medications. Includes obtaining and maintaining prescriptive authority per Colorado State Board Medical Examiner regulations.
- Establishes systematic follow-up for evaluation of the plan of care and reassesses and modifies the plan, as necessary, including initiation of referrals and consultation with other health care providers as appropriate.
- Assures patient and family teaching is adequate to manage the medication and treatment plan.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates positive behavior, attitude, and commitment as documented by supervising physician, patient satisfaction surveys, and feedback from other personnel.
- Demonstrates positive teamwork, cooperative efforts, prompt and attentive service to patients and colleagues.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Licensed to practice in CO or eligible for licensure
- DEA license
- Education: Graduation from an accredited educational program for Physician Assistants / Nurse Practitioner and successful completion of certification.
- All Certifications and Licenses required for this job must be kept current as a condition of continued employment.
Our team offers comprehensive mental health care in the Denver area, with appointments available within one to two weeks. We strive to respond to each individual’s outreach for care with compassion, empathy, and responsiveness.
Denver Wellness Associates
Why Work Here?At Denver Wellness Associates, we believe in a collaborative approach to mental health care. Together, we aim to provide individualized guidance, care, and support as you progress on your journey towards well-being and towards building a purposeful and meaningful life. Our team offers comprehensive mental health care in the Denver area, with appointments available within one to two weeks. We strive to respond to each individual’s outreach for care with compassion, empathy, and responsiveness.
Great compassionate team working together to help patients improve their lives in the Denver area.