HVAC Mechanical / Plumbing Company is currently seeking a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting Department. The successful candidate will have involvement in the process of submitting and tracking both Construction and Service Billings as well as resolving all issues and concerns for our customers.
The successful candidate needs to be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and a team player. This position will report directly to the Controller and will work with the Accounts Payable Clerk to ensure accuracy and up-to-date so effective business decisions can be made for the company at any given point in time.
Pay is not listed because it’s based on candidates' experience.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities
· Post daily deposits
· Process incoming mail and respond to emails concerning billing and invoicing issues
· Communicate with clients regarding billing questions and/or discrepancies
· Discuss issues/concerns with the proper Division Manager to get quick resolution
· Communicate to the company’s controller, any A/R problems you encounter
· Initiate collections on past-due accounts
· Closely monitor and effectively manage mechanic’s lien deadlines
· Perform/assist with Construction Billing, (AIA or other required documents, including “Time and Material”)
· Generate, evaluate and review Job Costing Reports
· Be familiar to work with construction project compliance documents, such as insurance certificates, certified payroll, lien waivers, etc.
· Project Daily/Weekly/Monthly Cash Flow Projections
Accounts Receivable Specialist Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
· 2+ years’ previous experience in Construction A/R
· Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
· Experience with customer service and client communication
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Intermediate to advanced 10-key skills
· Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
· Have previous experience with accounting software programs
· Must have previous experience with lien waiver process
Denver Metro Commercial HVAC/Plumbing