- Posted: 1 day ago
Location: Denver Colorado
Position Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40
Employment Type: Regular
Denver Industrial is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team. The Office Coordinator position is a multi-task role. The position would consist of working with several departments in our company. Order entry for customer orders and vendor purchase orders; monitor inbound and outbound orders; accounts receivable and accounts payable; along with phone contact with customers, vendors and other related business partners. Relocation for this position will not be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
What is the job about?
- Entering customer orders in our system from check list provided by the sales team and emailing acknowledgements to customer.
- Process purchase orders and emailing them to the vendor.
- Follow up on all Red/Blue orders to insure they are shipping as requested.
- Maintains open order reports: Monitor incoming purchase orders and get tracking and advise sales team of delivery date changes. Monitor outgoing sales orders and advise of delays to the sales team in order for them to notify customer.
- Provides courteous and prompt responses to customer requests.
- Advise customers on reschedules or issues concerning orders.
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Purchasing to follow through customer orders and requests.
- Follow up with other departments as needed to monitor sales order status.
- Prepare invoices for customer, look up freight charges and verify taxes.
- Assist in providing tax documents to sales team.
- Quickly identify and resolve account issues using problem-solving and multitasking skills to meet department goals.
- Reconcile monthly statement from vendors.
- Continually evaluate practices for process improvements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Match pack slips, enter invoices into payable system.
- Provide weekly and month-end accounts payable analysis.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess an Associated degree (preferred) and/or a minimum of three years in a customer service environment.
- Must have customer-focused service attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and maintain various files and logs
- Ability to interface effectively with all personnel
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills with above average knowledge and use of Microsoft Office application programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good aptitude for learning and applying new systems and programs
- Be able to understand your strengths & weaknesses, and use this knowledge to better yourself
We look forward to hearing from you.
About Denver Industrial Denver Industrial Pumps, Inc. is a leading pump distributor/representative for Colorado, Wyoming and the Rocky Mountain Region. The company offers innovative pumping solutions & integrated supply services that utilizes our extensive and vast product knowledge in pumps, flow meters, filtration and accessories. Denver Industrial Pumps, Inc. is a stocking distributor with repair and fabrication capabilities to provide total customer solutions.
An inclusive team If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Denver Industrial universe, please visit us on LinkedIn.
Pay Range: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour - depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Annual bonus based on company profitability-optional
- Paid Time Off
Denver Industrial Pumps, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?