Assistant for low volume Denture/Surgery/Implant Office. Must have own transportation and flexibility of hours + willing to handle after-hours calls and inquiries.
Specific job responsibilities:
* Monitor/manage patient e-mail inquiries & manage/return patient voicemails.
* Assist with Dentures & Surgery.
* Insurance claims filing & validating Insurance eligibility
* Support and explain Treatment Plans + explain office procedures/policy surgical instructions & post surgical instructions.
* Back-up front office procedures including answering phone, patient forms, explaining policies
Must have an understanding of dentistry + some dental assisting experience required, especially for surgery assisting -- will train person with good attitude & work ethic.
Ex-military a good thing, but not mandatory.
30 +/- hrs per week.
Will require a well rounded, dependable and punctual person -- positive attitude and communication skills mandatory -- who can help with Front Office/Dental Software (Open Dental), Lab and Insurance filing/managing.
Working interview with compensation mandatory.
Dentrures and More