Denton House Design Studio Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
Working at Denton House means working with exciting clients, talented coworkers, and inspired leaders, all in the pursuit of excellence. Denton House has created luxury designs and signature looks worldwide and we seek limitless thinkers, problem solvers, and leaders who enjoy tackling challenges for our discerning clients who demand the best.
As an award-winning interdisciplinary global design firm based in Salt Lake City, with satellite offices in Las Vegas, Cabo San Lucas and New York, the ideal candidate will be a licensed architect with 10 years of experience. AutoCAD & Revit experience is a must. The ability to work across all phases of the design process, from project planning and concepts through working drawings and construction administration, is an essential skill set. In addition, the candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage self and deliver project results, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
Our Architects are responsible for creating a positive front-facing client experience and leading highly creative design teams in the high-end residential and hospitality market. The candidate will be a highly effective team leader and have a proven track record in staff development.
Denton House has created luxury designs and signature looks worldwide.
Qualifications & Experience
- Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the company
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of multiple design teams
- Prepare, execute, and manage contracts
- Establish project budgets and schedules
- Serve as the primary decision maker on architectural projects
- Interface with clients
- Mentor and develop staff and teams with diverse levels of experience, ensuring that they receive timely and appropriate training and direction
Experience & Education
- Minimum bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Licensed or Registered Architect
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office.
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
- Project Manager or Senior Manager on multiple projects
At our House:
The health and well-being of our employees is a priority. We are proud to offer a choice of premier medical, dental, and vision plans to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. We provide a generous amount of paid time off through vacation, holidays, and personal days. We believe that our success is greatly due to the diverse backgrounds of our employees. We care about our employee’s future and offer a generous 401(k) plan and offer and support many continuing education opportunities.
Denton House Design Studio
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Denton House Design Studio