Field Operations Coordinator/Project Manager
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dentive is seeking to a full-time Field Operations Coordinator/Project Manager to our team in Provo, UT!
As the Field Operations Coordinator and Project Manager, you will act as the glue that holds the Field and Platform teams together and while keeping everyone aligned. Working with the VP, Field Operations, you will ensure that all commitments around service and support made to our partners are kept. This role requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to drive accountability, manage various projects, and communicate in an organized manner. You will have the opportunity to build and develop tools, training, and resources that support our partners growth as you identify gaps and opportunities for platform improvement. A critical role in our fast-growing organization, we will depend on you to continue our rapid growth and expansion.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Work with leadership to define, lead, and measure success for allfield facing initiatives, projects, and programs to maximize adoption and engagement.
- Createstatuscommunication planstoincludekeystake holders,departments, and other personnel including ongoing feedback loops.
- Elevateand expandDentivesculture of change management byleadingdepartments to identify, document, and utilize best practices around standardization of documents, processes, and communication standards.
- Support field operations team through development and management of business processes, including proven processes, systems, technology, and organization structures.
- Liaison between department heads and regional managers to ensure timely resolution of issues and opportunities as identified by regional support team AND platform support teams.
- Act and inform on opportunities to present, communicate, and provide insights on value creation and opportunities to improve partnership, support, and positive outcomes.
- Partner with Regional and Operations team to develop project plans with milestones, cross functional accountability, and clean reporting for all Core 3 projects.
- Organize and manage all practice facing initiatives and deployment of new systems and technologies.
- Coordinate monthly Hygiene, Clinician and Practice Manager meetings.
- Build teamsproject management support and customer service skills through training, coaching, and regular communication to exceed the expectations and needs of project owners.
- Manage project, program, and product support portfolio and resource allocation
- Lead teams to provide consistent delivery of service across all channels
- Oversee integration of change management activities into project plans
- Ensure appropriate approvals and communication points are sought and received
- Identify and present risks and issuestowarddeterminingresolution and impact on the initiative.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonableaccommodationsmay be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and thegeneral public.
Ability to outline projects and expectations clearly
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passionate, mission driven and excited to be an integral part of theOperations team.
- An expert in written and verbal communicationskills;possesses strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Positive with a go-getter attitude and willing to pitch in wherever needed; able to learn new skills and tasks quickly and with minimal guidance.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Get fresh Construction Field Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.