Dental Assistant -PREMIER CARE DENTAL Medford
- Posted: 12 hours ago
- $18 to $23 Hourly
We are looking for a full-time EFDA to join our amazing Premier Care Dental Medford team!
Premier Care Dental is a patient centric, team-oriented practice with a positive working environment. We are in need of a team player who is dedicated to taking care of the needs of our patients.
- Welcome and greet patients
- Update and maintain patient records
- Take X-rays and intraoral photos of patients (X-ray certified)
- Schedule patient appointments
- Present treatment to patients
- Assist clinicians during dental procedures
- Sterilize instruments and clean rooms and ensure all infection control policies are being followed
- Prepare operatories for patient visits
- Composites as permitted by state
- Coronal Polish
- Fluoride application as permitted by state
- Topical Anesthetic as permitted by state
- Able to take impressions
- 2+ years experience preferred but not required
- Hard Working
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $18.00-$23.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus program
- Is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms
- Is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Has the ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus.
- Works in moderate noise
- Sometimes moves boxes and files weighing up to 25 pounds across the office for various needs
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?