DENTAL ASSISTANT (PEDIATRIC)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE - A DENTAL ASSISTANT WITH A MINIMUM OF 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE.
The ideal candidate MUST display a unique passion for working with children AND also has a STRONG working knowledge of dentistry AND dental office procedures.
Salary: Depends on experience.
Seeking an energetic, fun and dependable person to join our team as a dental assistant with the opportunity to grow into full time.
Imagine yourself working in a dental office where….
- the decor is vibrant, modern and clean
- each team member is excited to grow and to develop themselves
- creating memorable patient experiences is the number one priority
- positivity is essential and great ideas are appreciated
What makes a great candidate:
1) MUST love kids!
2) Excellent customer service skills
3) Great communicator
4) Patient, calm and always positive
5) Passionate about learning and self-improvement
6) Selfless team player
7) Fast learner, easily adaptable
8) Excited about dentistry
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Greet and seat patients
• Set up operatories for patient procedures
• Review schedules and anticipate doctor needs in advance
• Assist chairside using four handed dentistry
• Enter treatment plans
• Take x-rays as prescribed by doctor
• Clean and disinfect operatories
• Take impressions/pour and trim models
• Package and sterilize instruments
• Keep operatory fully stocked
• Act as a liaison between the patient and the doctor
• Office cleaning/housekeeping duties
• Flexible schedule to meet needs of office
• High school diploma
• Tennessee dental assistant license
• Active CPR certification
• Pediatric dentistry experience is a MUST
• Eaglesoft software experience is a MUST
• Bilingual – Spanish is a plus
Please respond to this posting with a current resume.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: based on experience