Product Manager - Observation - USA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dental Monitoring is a MedTech Scale-up experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for new talents to integrate our team!
Dental Monitoring in a few words?
- A solution at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and image analysis in the dental field, enabling remote support for patients and practitioners.
- A Tech company in full growth, always looking for innovation, quality and performance.
- An international team with a friendly and benevolent spirit, focused on the same objective: to offer the most adapted and qualitative solutions possible.
- The first unicorn of the dental sector!
Building for Growth
As Dental Monitoring is expanding into new segments and markets, a new business unit has been created called DM Labs, to focus on growth initiatives and bring these to market
quickly. This new unit specifically focuses on accessing new areas of growth, by widening the Dental Monitoring product portfolio and expanding deeper into the dental practice as well
as connecting the dental community with patients. For this, we are looking for an energetic Product Manager, Dental Appliances to help bring these exciting new initiatives to life!
Role and Responsibilities
Looking for someone to own the product portfolio specifically looking at Dental Appliances and Dentistry as a whole. The ideal candidate will have know-how and experience of the
dental world and understand market changes and be able envision a digital and virtual dental world in the near future.
By joining DM Labs, you will be working in strong interaction with the product development team and the downstream marketing team. You are a major contributor to the success of
Role and Responsibilities
- Be the product and customer expert, able to draft potential solutions to identified problems ultimately meeting and exceeding customer needs
- Analyze and identify market developments and customer and consumer needs
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business.
- Responsible for defining the desired user experience and optimize customer satisfaction. Work closely with engineering and development teams on the product requirements and technical specifications and ensure that teams have all the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
- Responsible for ensuring downstream marketing has relevant and timely information to enable them to deliver great launches.
- Create product launch plans including running pilots and product campaigns, measure KPIs and continuously reviewing and improving the product to ensure a strong market launch
- Create product value propositions, key messages, internal training and prepare launch packages for commercial roll out.
- Be aware of their own responsibility regarding information security
- Perform their work according to the applicable policies and procedures
- Contribute actively to the continuous improvement of our ISMS
- Report any observed or suspected weaknesses in our ISMS and any information security incident
3+ years’ experience in product management or 5+ years of sales and marketing experience, ideally in the digital healthcare space
- Experience in launching new products/solutions
- Highly customer centric
- Appetence for technology
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Structured and thorough whilst being agile and adaptable
- Focused on finding solutions and overcoming challenges
- Willingness to travel (40%)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the dental industry is a plus
- Experience in a fast-growing environment
Your working environment
DM is a great place to work, and as a Training and Implementation Specialist here you will thrive because:
- We are really close to our users: patients, doctors and their staff, as well as our internal users.
- Your ideas will be heard! Our culture promotes initiatives and ownership and we recognize gumption.
- Everyone will do their best to help you develop your skills -we know you can’t know everything.
- Huge potential for collaboration: researchers, doctors, customer lovers (customer success managers), business developers, trainers, data analysts, testers, regulatory angels, teams of developers and of course customers!
- At our headquarters in Paris, we have a lot of languages and cultures and this is awesome, chouette, geil, fantástico, perfetto, geweldig and even 很酷.
Dental Monitoring is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get fresh Dental Product jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.