At East Cobb Family Dentistry - part of Dental Entrepreneur Practice Group (DEPG) - we strive to provide exemplary, personalized dental care in a friendly, relaxing environment at an excellent value. Our Treatment Coordinator/ Business Administrator is a key part of delivering this 'WOW' experience we strive for!
Treatment Coordinator/ Business Administrator
You might be perfect for this position if you:
- are looking for a lively front desk position within an excellent dental office
- care about delivering the best patient experience possible
- have at least two years of dental office experience
This is a fast-paced, fun practice with an excellent mentor and team members! The Treatment Coordinator/ Business Administrator is an integral part of the office team with strong interpersonal skills and highly organized. They work closely with patients and clinical team members, coordinate appointments, manage schedules and patient flow, and assist patients with financial arrangements. The Treatment Coordinator also reaches out to patients on a daily basis and is seen as a key point of contact internally and externally. As a Benefit Treatment Coordinator with DEPG, you will have the support you need to grow your career. Join the team and be part of this exciting opportunity!
- Prepare and present treatment plans and financial estimates to patients for all dentist-diagnosed treatments
- Schedule patient treatment appointments; reschedule patients who miss appointments and contact patients to complete treatment
- Manage dentist and hygienist schedules to ensure efficient and productive use of each appointment time
- Work with clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow and provide communications and information to appropriate team members
- Assist patient with financial arrangements, overcoming any and all objections
- Execute all treatment paperwork including consent forms, policy forms and exit paperwork
- Other front desk duties as assigned, but not limited to: answering phones, checking patients in/out, collecting co-pays, scanning/filing, etc.
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal and HIPAA laws and guidelines in regards to patient’s records and information
- Two or more years of previous experience as a treatment coordinator in a dental practice
- Ability to understand insurance plans and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of Microsoft and software applications, Open Dental
- Excellent verbal communication and exemplary customer service
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Two weeks of paid time off plus six paid holidays per year
- Complimentary dental care (within company guidelines)
Take your dental career to the next level – join the pod!
DEPG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or team members because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. DEPG hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.