Our belief: “People before Profits”
Do you enjoy being a Dentist? Are you at a place in your career where the value of your "personal time" exceeds that of your "professional time"?
Below are some of the things you could expect as a member of our team.
- Daily guarantee to start before transitioning to a % of Collections or a % of Adjusted Production.
- Autonomy to make your own clinical decisions with "NO" corporate intervention
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible daytime schedule with no nights or weekends
- Company-paid lab fees
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
- Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
- Prepare and place fillings
- Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
- Create models for dental appliances
- Perform general dentistry
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
- Perform tooth extractions and root canals
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients
- Prescribe antibiotics and pain-relieving medications
- Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
- Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Licensed to practice in state
- Certification in CPR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state and American Dental Association regulations, protocols and procedures