Sales Representative / Business Development - Detroit (Orthodontics)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client's start up organization is looking for a competitive orthodontic field sales representative/business development specialist based in the Detroit area to the State of Michigan developing sales strategies and close new clients within orthodontic specialty call points. The successful hunter salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve new business quotas. Existing relationships with orthodontists in this area is HIGHLY preferred. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
Our client's organization has brought to market a revolutionary concept in managing orthodontic patient treatment. Ultimately, you will help us grow the customer base and establish the value proposition in your assigned region. Our client is looking for a competitive hunter to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. Successful candidates must understand "conceptual selling" vs. traditional features & benefits selling as there is no traditional competition. End users must buy into the vision, not just the product. The client offers a competitive base + comm, benefits and stock options!
- Get new business from orthodontic specialty practices using various customer sales methods (relationships, cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Expand client database within your assigned territory
- 3-5 years of previous sales experience, highly preferred in orthodontics and/or dental industries
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Resilient with a proven track record over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BS/BA (Business or Advertising preferred)
Qualified candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume highlighting their accomplishments. You will be contacted by a member of Dental Team Finder for consideration. Thank you for your interest!
Dental Team Finder
BusinessView all jobs at Dental Team Finder