Integration Specialist (Orthodontics - Training)
Dental Team Finder Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be a part of a remote, fast moving start-up that is changing an industry! Our client is growing our team of orthodontic in-office clinical trainers. The location to start will be based remotely in the Western Pennsylvania to Columbus, Ohio area. Location is not as important as being near a major airport. If you have orthodontic experience - clinical, presenting treatment and/or training technology to offices, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Our client's Trainers will play a critical role in the conversion of high value clients into committed customers. The role will work as an integral part of post sales commitment process by providing doctors and staff with the necessary training and knowledge to successful incorporate our client's product into the office. Their activities will include hands-on office training, staff support during the entire clinical success process from bonding to case completion as well as providing support and training to Treatment Coordinators on effective methods selling the offering to patients. Success in this role is measured by the customer using the software platform with all of their patients across the entire office.
The primary goals of this position are to assist in meeting sales goals, build the appropriate funnel for future customer acquisition, and ensure ongoing success of the solution for all customers. This role will report to the Sales Director, and be engaged in ongoing funnel and strategic discussions with him on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. You must have the skills and also be able to comply with CRM data entry/reporting.
The perfect candidate for this role will be ask to contribute to the overall success of the organization as well as these specific areas:
- Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
- Communicate effectively across multifunctional teams
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle complex client opportunities)
- Teach and train different customer types in a variety of training situations
- Uphold a high professional standard in front of customers
- Ability to travel 3-4 days/week is essential
This plan is designed to reward for individual achievements and recognize for contribution to business performance. The objectives of the plan are the following:
- Reward for excellent performance
- Drive revenue by supporting assigned office with the required training to ensure success
- Ensure that clinical support is provided along the entire adoption journey
- Reward full conversion of a target office
- Work effectively with outside sales and clinical support team to provide comprehensive customer clinical support
- Timely CRM reporting
With the team approach to customer success, it is also imperative that there is an incentive that is aligned with outside sales. The earning of the bonus is completely aligned with the Alpha conversion bonus goal that outside sales also has. This creates more team buy-in to tracking the long term success of the practice before, during, and throughout treatment of 6 cases.
- Base Salary: Depends On Experience (range $55k to $65k)
- Customer Success Compensation Plan = $15K *Bonus 100% tied to success of assigned doctor. Exact targets will be determined
- Full Benefit Package
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Stock Options
- Cell Phone reimbursement
If you feel that this role was made for you, please apply and tell us as much about you as possible. You will be contacted by a member of Dental Team Finder to assess your qualifications. We look forward to potentially meeting you!
Dental Team Finder
TechnologyView all jobs at Dental Team Finder