Business Development Manager (Sales/Dental)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a sales achievers looking to thrive in a dynamic environment! The Business Development Manager is directly responsible for achieving their revenue goals and generating qualified leads for the business unit. The ideal candidate will establish and maintain engaging relationships with clients, utilizing their inside and outside sales experience in this combination role.
The Business Development Manager is located in Charlotte and must have weekend availability. This hybrid (office & remote) role requires up to 2 weekends per month to connect with clients already in our CRM and purchase history.
- Educate and enroll clients in the curriculum
- Enroll and enlist qualified leads into future workshops, seminars, and memberships
- Establish and maintain a quality relationship with each client and engage with them during campus events and via phone
- On-boarding and nurturing of new clients
- Working with channel partners to ensure a smooth and rewarding learning experience for our mutual clients
- Make outbound calls to our new owner lists and conduct campus workshop follow-up
- Follow up with leads generated by individual and group marketing efforts
- Manage workshops schedules and waitlists in both a group and individual setting
- Provide on-site administration of hands-on programs, working with attendees to continue their client journey
- Hunters wanted (Challenger Sales Model preferred)
- Must have a bachelors degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of inside and outside sales experience required
- Weekend availability required for courses
- Company Sponsored Events
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off
- And much more!
Dental Team Finder
BusinessView all jobs at Dental Team Finder