We are looking for a Registered Dental Hygenist to join our team!
This position is location in the Waukesha/Brookfield Area!
- Keep license, CPR, and Continuing Education credits up to date and in compliance with Wisconsin law.
- Greet and seat patients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ask every patient if there are any changes with insurance, address, phone number, health history, email address, and any dental concerns.
- Facebook posts, videos, pictures with patients done on a set calendar and schedule.
- Take all diagnostic images as necessary.
- Periodontal charting every appointment
- Doctor exam every 6 (six) months
- CariVu images every 6 (six) months
- Full Intraoral pictures at New Patient Experience and any new findings thereafter
- Bite Wing X-rays every 1 (one) year unless specified by the Doctor.
- Schedule next recall appointment; schedule an appropriate time based on patient need.
- Utilize a higher than OSHA standard for setting up rooms, during procedures, cleaning up rooms, cleaning instruments in Sterilization.
- Be proactive in finding and fixing problems with anything in Eaglesoft by utilizing the Online Chat.
- Communicate findings with Doctor before asking for an exam.
- Handoff the patient to Front Desk Receptionist, do not let them leave if they need to schedule or make a payment.
- Coordinate the schedule with the FDR, look at the day and week ahead for any issues, conflicts, need for any ordering of materials, and be proactive to fix them for a smoothly run schedule.