We are committed to providing the best oral care in the most comfortable, respectful environment.In this full time position, you get the opportunity to work with a motivated, dedicated, and fun group of people who strive to provide great customer service to our patients.
Summary of Duties:
Responsible for collecting, posting and managing accountpayments. Responsible for submitting claims and following up with insurance companies.
Essential Functions: 1. Prepares and submits claims to various insurance companies eitherelectronically or by paper.
2. Answers questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
3. Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
4. Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements.
5. Evaluates patient’s financial status and establishes budget payment plans. Follows and reports status of delinquent accounts.
6. Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone,correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
7.Processes payments from insurance companies and prepares a daily deposit.
Basic computer skills
Knowledge of dental software (Softdent) is preferred but willing to train.