A great opportunity for EXPERIENCED FULL TIME Dental Assistant position. We are currently looking for an exceptional person to help out with dental assisting responsibility's. We are dedicated to providing first-class customer service. We are looking for someone who is warm and welcoming, has a good sense of humor and a great work ethic. This position requires strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, attention to detail and the ability to follow up. If you feel you possess these skills, we'd like to meet you! CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM 2 YEARS OF DENTAL EXPERIENCE.
DENTAL ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sterilizing dental instruments and equipment for each patient
- Setting up dental rooms for patients dental procedures.
- Restocking dental rooms.
- Organizing and laying out instruments for dentist's use
- Handing instruments and other materials to dentist during procedures
- Taking x-rays
- Taking impressions
- Assisting during dental procedures. ( Extractions, Implant placements, Crowns, Root Canals, Fillings, Etc....)
- Advising patients on dental care
- Making patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment