We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Dental Lab Technician to join our team. We are located in Dunedin.
You will collaborate with dentists and orthodontists to create dental prosthetics and appliances, such as crowns, and bridges.
Our ideal candidate is able to closely follow dentist instructions and take dental impressions to create products that fit the patient.
You also must update patient files and the company system, as well as stay abreast of emerging technologies in producing dental devices.
- Review the dental impressions and dentist’s instructions
- Fabricate crowns, dentures, bridges, and other dental devices according to specifications
- Document all details of each dental prescription into the company system
- Inspect equipment and request repairs or upgrades when necessary
- Order supplies and other materials needed for manufacturing dental products
- Follow all safety and procedural protocols
- Completion of a Dental Lab Technician certificate program or an associate degree in dental technology or a similar field
- At least one year of industry experience; background in a dental lab is a plus
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Familiarity with dental equipment and molds
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with basic computer programs, such as 3Shape