Private Dental Practice in Longmont seeking experienced dental assistant to join our team. We are currently filling a full-time position.
Our ideal dental assistant is someone who has excellent clinical skills, demonstrates a high level of professionalism and who can work in a team environment and instinctively know where to fill in the needs. Someone who is compassionate and helps put patients be at ease while also possessing excellent communication skills to allow for better partnering on care.
• We seek individuals who love Dentistry!
• Show integrity in their pursuit of excellence
• Express passion for their work
• Are self -motivated to continual improvement
• Are technologically savvy
• Love to learn new things
If you possess these attributes and skills, please email your resume with references and a cover letter indicating why you want to work in our dental practice and how you would apply your knowledge and experience to help patients.
IDEAL APPLICANT PROFILE:
• Minimum of two-year’s experience as a Dental Assistant
• Proficient computer skills using Dental Software and Microsoft Suite (experience with Dentrix a plus)
• Excellent clinical and customer service skills
• Front office experience highly desirable
• Full-time position - four day work week - (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
• Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Retirement Plan, PTO
• Compensation Range ($37000 - $50000 DOE)
To learn more about our office and its vision visit:
About our office culture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgFjXVVtAtg&feature=em-share_video_user
What are we looking for - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v41rvo9aac0
What our staff have to say - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg3nYRvbQCE