Dental Hi-Tech Management is a well-established IT Provider that specializes in Healthcare Technology. Our team provides outstanding support and technology integration in Dental and Medical offices. We are searching for smart, fast-thinking troubleshooters, ambitious and disciplined individuals, who are looking to make a difference in this world. We offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate. However, less experienced applicants with good potential will be considered for an entry level position and salary.
We are seeking an IT Field Technician to join our team!
- Troubleshoot and fix problems with hardware, software and network
- Troubleshoot and fix common office electronics (i.e., Printers, TV's, Stereos, Fax Machines)
- Run Ethernet, phone, coaxial, HDMI cables
- Mount TVs on the wall and the ceilings
- Install and troubleshoot proprietary software in server/client setup
- Diagnose and troubleshoot PC Problems (i.e. Viruses, Spyware, damaged Peripherals)
- Responsible for accurately recording incidents in accordance with department standards
- Able to assemble and upgrade PCs
- Able to run and terminate network cables
- Able to install TVs and security cameras
- Knowledge/Experience in low voltage electronics
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems including Windows 7, 10, Server 2008/2012/2016
- Significant experience with MS Office, Printers and Scanners
- Experience setting up Dual band Wi-Fi routers
- Able to solve problems quickly and automate processes
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in similar job roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Must have your own car and clean driver's license to be able to drive to clients' offices
- Some lifting required (e.g. computers, printers, monitors)
- Minimum of Associate's Degree in computer science or related field.
- A+, Network+, MCP certifications preferred
Hard working, positive and creative individual will be compensated with quick growth, benefits and commissions, based on overall company contribution.
Position requires travel to client offices in the New York Tri-state area.
All employment candidates must pass a background check.