Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an enthusiastic and friendly person who loves helping others? Do you have a positive outlook, excellent communication skills and phone etiquette? Do you enjoy being an important part of a team? Are you dependable, ready to learn, grow, and provide industry-leading customer service? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
You have an exciting opportunity to contribute to a unique organization, doing meaningful work, having a significant impact on our customers' health, value, and overall experience and happiness.
We are an independent, innovative, and dynamic employee-owned 45-year-old company, operating throughout the West Coast with offices in Seattle and Long Beach as a licensed specialized health plan and health care services contractor. The Company is committed to delivering high-quality personal service to established and well-known clients, through a network of quality-assured dentists and a caring staff.
Are you ready for something new? Are you ready, willing and able to be accountable as part of a transformative and dynamic team? If you also reside within 30 miles of our Long Beach, CA office, you will have a place in our beautiful new (socially distanced) Office.
Your Responsibilities & Priorities:
You will be performing a variety of duties associated with the greeting and receiving visitors, receiving and directing calls, and providing a variety of clerical, administrative and mail processing support functions. Support office personnel as directed and required. A background in health-plans, insurance, or regulated industries, including HIPAA compliant environments, is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Passion for service excellence;
- Excellent oral and written and communication skills;
- Embrace and enhance ownership culture and a team moving from “good to great“;
- Challenging and engaging role.
- Competitive compensation.
- Outstanding employee benefits package - including no cost stock (ESOP) acquisition.
- Beautiful workplace.
- Supportive leadership team.
Your Integrity, strong work ethic, consistent performance, effective time management skills, and passion for excellence assure your success.
If you are qualified and prepared for this new adventure, please contact us now. We look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location
Dental Health Services
AddressLong Beach, CA
TourismView all jobs at Dental Health Services
Get fresh Freelance Front DESK Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.