Dental Hygienist - Part Time
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Dental Hygienist **Production Bonus Opportunities**
We are seeking both newly graduated and seasoned hygienists to join our well-established, group family practice! Our offices offer a productive schedule with the ability to interact and connect with patients. Our hygienists also work with experienced teams who share the goal of serving patients with affordable and convenient dental care.
What you’ll do…
A typical day for our hygienists consists of standard hygiene duties with an assigned hygiene assistant or numbing for the dentist with occasional cleanings for restorative patients.
· Clean tartar, stains and other material from teeth and beneath gums
· Examine oral areas visually and feel for signs of disease or soreness
· Educate patients on proper oral hygiene for prevention
· Record and review patient medical histories, including x-rays
· Chart conditions of decay and disease diagnosed by dentist
· Administer local anesthetic agents for Periodontal treatment and other dental procedures
· Utilize laser therapy when addressing Gingivitis and/or Periodontal treatment
· Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents
· Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth
· Make impressions for whitening trays
· Maintain patient recall system
· Aid in the breakdown, setup and sterilization of ops as needed
· Provide clinical services or health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients or the general public
Why Dental Depot?
· NEW! Production Bonus Opportunities
· Overtime opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· All continuing education provided (free of cost), including laser and ethics certifications
· Discounted CPR training
· Assisted hygiene
· Medical, vision, dental and ancillary benefits
· Full back-end support (including patient scheduling/recall, accounting, IT, etc.)
· Mentorship program with access to experienced hygienists in your metro
· Leadership opportunitiesRequirements:
What you’ll need…
· Active (or renewable) RDH license issued by the state board
· Familiarity with dental systems (Eaglesoft preferred, but not required)
· Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, surgical masks, and protective gloves
Any questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com!
Dental DepotPeoria, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.