Dental Office Manager / Sales:
Are you looking for a great job with excellent earning potential?
As a Dental Office Manager with Dental Dentures & Implants (DDI) you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals.
When you join DDI you will participate in an extensive, training period where you’ll gain business and leadership knowledge designed to help you become successful. And the opportunity doesn’t end there. Our commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless.
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- This position has direct supervision of non-clinical employees of their dental practice
- 2-5 years experience in a sales management or retail management environment, some combination of management and sales required. Dental Management is highly preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
· Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
· Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
· Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
After Training, Managers should expect to Earn Between $75k-100k per year.