Dental Hygienist responsibilities
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist's observations and evaluations
- Create molds of patients' teeth in preparation for dentures, bridges and other prostheses
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
- Take X-rays of patients' teeth and develop them for dentist's use
- Provide chair-side assistance during dental procedure
Dental Care Office
Why Work Here?We're a modern dental practice, set up from the start with cutting edge dental technology, from latest dental software system to our dental equipment and products to ensure the delivery of quality care and to better serve our patient base. Our staff is fun, diverse, and committed, bringing with them a wide range of diverse experience in the dental industry. Our longest-standing employee has been with us for over a decade!
Friendly work environment, amazing clients, and great opportunity for professional growth!