Dental Care Group is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in joining our patient care center to support the growth of the practice. As a Customer Service Representative, you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market the dental practice. This role is the first contact our patients have; therefore, you must have a cheerful personality, incredible customer service skills, and sales tenacity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed monthly new patient quotas through outbound cold calls, inbound calls and referrals.
- Maintain high activity standards (number of outbound calls per day, referrals, etc.)
- Extensive outbound calls in an 8 hour work day, 35 minimum calls per day
- Receive inbound calls and assist patients in scheduling appointments
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone and through cold calls
- Provide an amazing customer experience to all patients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Minimum of 1 year of Call Center experience, preferably in sales or appointment setting.
- Highly motivated to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Must be a go-getter, self-starter, and eager to work!
- Positive, competitive and determined attitude
- Flexible schedule - must have the ability to work rotating Saturdays. Center Hours are 7:30am - 6:30pm, Mon-Fri, 8:30 - 2:00pm Sat
- Must have a polished appearance
- Stable work history showing longevity and tenure with previous employers
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
Dental Care Group offers a competitive package, for Customer Service Representative, which includes:
· Competitive base salary plus incentives
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & Short Term Disability
· Paid Time Off
· 401K with company matching