We currently have an opening for a full-time Dental A/R Claims and Billing Specialist at our affiliate office; Dental Specialty Center at Baptist located in Miami, Florida. This position will be reviewing patient accounts ensuring for accuracy; making telephone calls to various dental insurance companies for explanation of reimbursement reasons for payments, over payments, or denials; and adjusting patient accounts due to out of network issues. Candidates will need to have dental knowledge with ADA codes;reading x-rays, with knowledge with insurances and billing.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Detailed audit of patient account activity and insurance plans
• Review Explanation of Benefits against posted Dental Claim payments
• Processes transfers to/from our 280 plus dental offices
• Enters, audits and posts offset line items
• Review and process refunds to insurance companies and patients
• Reporting of audit results
• Other duties as required
• 1 year of dental insurance experience required
• Knowledge of dental insurance plans to include HMO, PPO, and indemnity plans
• Understanding of dental Explanation of Benefits (EOB's)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Specialty Center is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 300 affiliated practices, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance’s success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.