Dental Services Representative
- $16 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
- Medical Insurance with optional Health Savings Account through Associated Bank
- Dental: Diagnostic and Preventive covered at 100%, Basic and Restorative (immediate family)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
Yearly allowance for shoes and scrubs.
Mentorship and additional compensation for becoming a mentor.
NO FORCED VACATION
Take vacation on your time and your terms. You won’t need to take vacation when your doctor
PAID TIME OFF
We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
STABLE AND FULL-TIME HOURS
Regular schedules — no surprises. Reliable full-time hours you can depend on.
We encourage our team to keep learning and embrace innovation.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your patients — our internal support
teams handle the rest.
Work together with dentists, specialists, hygienists and other dental assistants across a growing
Explore opportunities beyond dental assisting with greater internal mobility.
- Paid bi-weekly on Thursdays via direct deposit
- Pay rate range: $16.00-21.50 based on experience related to the position
- Establish rapport with patients by greeting them with a smile and maintaining a professional image in appearance and manner
- Complete patient check-in and pre-registration
- Introduce patient to clinical staff and escort patient to treatment area
- Monitor Doctor and Hygienist timeliness and inform patient of any delays
- Resolve patient concerns; answer or seek to find an answer to patient inquiries
- Collect treatment fees due from patient and document date-of-service payment
- Update patient accounts on an on-going basis
- Provide coverage for Dental Assistants to account for absences and assist during high volume periods
- Receive, distribute, and stock dental supplies
- Sterilization of instruments
- Disposal of used supplies, waste, and hazardous materials in the proper containers
- Properly disinfecting operatory upon request
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years in the dental or healthcare field preferred
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner. Uses appropriate grammar, pronunciation, and tone to enhance understanding
- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with patients, dentists and staff members
- Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our dental hygienists with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth and talented team members. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation & benefits, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
If you’re ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing company apply today!
Get to know Dental Associates - www.dentalassociates.com
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DentalAssociatesWI
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DentalAssociatesWI
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Dental_Assoc
Dental Associates LtdKenosha, WI
HealthcareView All Dental Associates Ltd Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.