Dental Associates Lab, LLC Dayton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate is an organized individual who works well with a team to accomplish the daily office operations efficiently. From scheduling incoming work, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Properly tracking daily production to ensure on-time delivery
- Unbox incoming casework and properly scheduling workloads
- Invoicing and packing cases for clients
- Communicate between departments and managers
- Occasionally will deliver cases to our clients
- Able to handle a multi-phone line system
- Interacting with our clients and their patients in a professional manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Customer-centric mindset
- 9am - 5pm
- Business causal or blue or black solid scrubs
- There will be a trial period of 90 days in the beginning. After the first 90 days, depending on performance, there will be a raise involved
Dental Associates Lab, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome owner to work for, flexibility, everyone works extremely well together, entertaining yet professional work environment.
3318 Successful WayDayton, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Dental Associates Lab, LLC