We are looking for an office manager to help support our growing company. The individual will be integral to cultivating company culture and helping us set the company in the right direction. He or she will interact with clients, prospects, and employees at every level.
This position demands stellar organizational skills, efficiency, strong communication skills, and a sense of humor. Day-to-day this individual ensures operations run smoothly by handling phone calls, emails, overseeing supplies, juggling schedules, and whatever else it takes to keep the company and its people productive.
Office Manager Job Duties:
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Manages the billing and payments function of the company.
· Oversight of accounts to ensure all overdue accounts are followed up and actioned
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Responsible for storm tracking to ensure follow through on potential damage
· Responsible for new client engagement through solicitation via telephone
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Manager Skills and Qualifications:
· 3-4+ years' experience as an Office Manager or a similar role
· Expert with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
· Experience with Google Suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A team player
· Natural problem solver
· Passion for ensuring the office is running smoothly
· Not afraid to roll up your sleeves
· Experience with invoicing and accounts receivables
· Ability to consult and build rapport with colleagues, clients and prospect