Automotive Wheel Repair Technician
Technician - Wheel Repair
This position is responsible for painting surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques. Will Train the right Candidate
- Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Inspect wheels to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
- Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish. Apply or retouch paint as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
- Complete required paperwork and submit according to company procedures
- Maintain tools in good working condition
- Maintain inventory of all job related materials i.e. plugs, invoices, etc.
- Follow company procedures and policies at all times
- Auto painting experience or collision repair technical school training preferred.
- Effective communication and interaction skills helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License, Background and Drug test required.