Dent Wizard International Bridgeton, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, this position is responsible for working with all regions on setting up or expanding fixed site operations within their region and supporting regional management on new projects as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Efficient Delivery of Dent Wizard’s services at new or expanded locations.
- Lead the startup process ensuring all necessary tools, equipment and people resources are available.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices to ensure consistent quality work and process flow
- Provide expertise and guidance on feasibility and challenges in implementation of fixed operations to all Dent Wizard’s field and operations.
- Work closely with Regional Ops Directors and District Managers to define the scope of service and facilities needed to create or expand multiple reconditioning services.
- Ensure effective and efficient operations of all projects. Deal expeditiously with all aspects of concern, particularly related to customers and any aspects of the operation performing below expectations.
- Assist Corp Training as needed and provide updates to training content in an ongoing basis.
- As needed in a catastrophic event, support Hail Operations.
- Address customer issues or complaints to assure timely and appropriate resolution.
- Conduct demonstration sessions with new and existing customers.
- Understand and communicate customer’s financial goals to appropriate Dent Wizard personnel and develop working relationship with the customer's senior financial organization to facilitate achieving positive business results.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of all sales and marketing tools and programs so they are actively promoted.
- Collaborate and communicate with sales teams and regional operations personnel to identify “best practices” at fixed site operations including staffing.
- Provide technical support to technicians to ensure company standards are met
- Work in conjunction with local managers to ensure effective planning and use of each Technician's time, to optimize each Technicians’ ability to achieve his/her commissions earnings potential as well as to maximize revenues and overall profitability of the project.
- Identify performance issues early on and work with field management to develop plans to address and correct the problem in a proactive, respectful and fair manner.
- Work with Managers and Technicians to ensure they understand customer’s financial goals and develop working relationship with the customer's organization to facilitate the achievement of positive business results.
- Assist with training as needed
- Ensure compliance with Dent Wizard human resource policies as well as all pertinent employment, safety, and environmental laws/requirements, OSHA, Air Quality Management, and Fire Marshall to ensure a workplace that safeguards the rights and physical well-being of every employee.
- Establish positive working relationships with Field Managers and Home Office Staff to leverage all available resources.
- Utilize quantitative tools and provide analysis to improve financial performance and reach financial and/or strategic goals.
- 5 years of experience within a body shop environment is required, experience in automotive paint is required and other reconditioning services is preferred.
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven success working in an autonomous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with customers
- Credible and persuasive communicator and an active listener. Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across sales channels to create more value for the customer, company, and employee
- A track record that clearly shows successful implementation of business strategy and results
- Previous experience in project management would be preferred.
- Must have a firm understanding of financial results and material costs.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to create reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Knowledge of all pertinent local and federal environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Must be willing to travel as assigned. It is expected this position will require up to 70% travel.
- Physical demands of the job include frequently standing walking, stooping, and bending.
This is an exceptional opportunity to move into project management on a national scale, at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, and a company vehicle.
National Sales & Marketing Support
Preferred vendor of numerous manufacturers, and national dealer groups
Ongoing research & development of proprietary tools & PDR process
Consistent pay cycle
Company vehicle, gas card, tools, paid vacation, full benefits
Advancement opportunities (Many Dent Wizard managers are former PDR technicians
Dent Wizard International
Here are just a few reasons why you should join our team! National Sales & Marketing Support Preferred vendor of numerous manufacturers, and national dealer groups Ongoing research & development of proprietary tools & PDR process Consistent pay cycle Company vehicle, gas card, tools, paid vacation, full benefits Advancement opportunities (Many Dent Wizard managers are former PDR technicians
ConstructionView all jobs at Dent Wizard International